Training online or at a venue in Cyprus?
For information on fees or booking the Online Program or a venue please view our Booking page.
Please view our Practitioners page for sessions in your location.
Hello, my name is Patricia Newman; I have been a resident and teaching Reiki in Cyprus since 2007.
I am a Usui Reiki and Tibetan Reiki Master with 25 years of healing and teaching experience, and a true love and passion for all animals.
It’s so easy to learn this rewarding Japanese art of healing and now we can use it to heal our pets; no need for prior qualifications to train, just a desire to help.
Reiki for Pets and Animals Online Program
You can become a pet/animal practitioner via the online programme if you have been attuned to Reiki by a Reiki Master.
Online Students receive a certificate and a copy of my pets/animals linage.
Students who have not been attuned to Reiki healing are required to attend a training venue in their location to allow a Reiki master to attune them.
If you attend my work shops in Cyprus the attunements you receive allow you to practice as a pet/animal practitioner. You will receive a certificate to confirm this, and a copy of my pets/ animal lineage
If you want to proceed to Reiki First Degree level you will need to attend a further training session to receive your Reiki First Degree certification.
Animal Reiki benefits all animals you will have information on giving Reiki Healing to cats dogs horses and all other animals.
Please view the details on our booking page for more information, or email: email@example.com
You will receive:
- My chart of animal’s chakras
- My chart of where the animal’s chakras are located on the animal
- My certificate and my lineage as proof I am qualified to teach animal Reiki
- Forms and waivers for client to sign to protect you both from any malpractice issues
- Consultations forms for your client to fill in giving you all the details of their pet’s behaviour
Scroll down for more information on what you will learn.
You will learn:
- How to work on Brachial chakra this chakra is only found in animals
- How to work on animal’s primary Minor Sensory chakra
- How to work on animal’s Minor Bud chakras
- You will learn which chakras are out of balance and how to align them.
- You will learn how to meditate with a candle flame to visual the animal and send healing to it.
- You will learn self-hypnosis to relax yourself and also to visual the animal that needs healing
- You will learn how to use the Grace Symbol. This Symbol will be particularly useful when working with animals that have been abused and abandoned. If you work in animal rescue centres, or have a pet/animal that has previously been abused, this is a good way to help them to deal with their past trauma
- How to conduct a session
- What benefits are achieved by working on each chakra? What happens if the chakra is out of balance and the results obtained from a balance chakra. Below is an example of healing the Third Eye Chakra in animals:
- Third Eye chakra self-awareness centre strongly connected to the pituitary gland and hypothalamus. Any hormone imbalance can be connected to this chakra.
- Colour – Indigo: deals with intuition, fear, trust, acceptance of self-perception, guidance, spiritual energy.
- Pets/animals with a balanced Third Eye chakra get along well with people and other pets/animals confident, open minded, and have strong memory and intuition.
Reiki for Pets and Animals
Pets and Animals Online Program training for Reiki Practitioners fee
Hands-On Training fee
Pets and animals venue in Cyprus for students not attuned to Reiki €95: The training consists of 5 hours of hands on training including animal Reiki attunements. This training allows you to treat animals if you want to take the Usui first degree Reiki training you will be required to take further training. I will give you a 15% discount on your First Degree training if booked within six months.